Alternate plans...

i might run open downpipe :nod

if i can find a car to put my tools and jack in.

i’ll bring my jack if you want brett and you can put your tools in my car. :ponder

its a 10minute operation, just gotta put the cat somewhere it wont melt anything. ive got a jack and all that, just no where to put it if i run.

a certain tow truck might be there tomorrow too. :nod

word, where are you going to put the exhaust?

i duno, maybe the tool box of the tow truck if its there tomorrow

Pete…post video tonighttt

:+1 :+1 :+1

edit :wtf

bobbyt getting walked

sssmokinnnsss vs plaf

smokinsss had 4 ppl

you guys gotta go from a dig, and get good video footage, what are u recording from a cell phone?

I could do it if I wanted :rofl

yah…I fucked up. Was in 4th gear when we hit it, should have been in 3rd at 70 :headbang :headbang

it was 3 lanes wide…joey in the slow lane, bobby in the middle, paul in the fast. I was in the fast behind paul with 4 people. They all hit it, I hit it as well. Joey pulled about 3 cars on bobby, Paul murdered him, I blew by bobby as well from 3 cars back switched lanes, got infront of him and was going after paul lol

Um. I want a piece of this action, I’ve put much more dramatic lengths on an AP2 s2k.

cool… thanks! I actually :ninja deleted my post after seeing the other BOBBYT thread had 5 pages since last night. good catch :lol

Still shocked you guys dont get yanked by 5-0 for street racing. I’ve seen 5+ cops everytime I’ve had the Supra out.

want a piece of the SS??

oh he does, and i want the video!

Ill roll out with ya, you goin to the valley tonight?

Ill have like three people in my car though :sad lol

Not saying I’d win either way, just saying it will probably be a shut out lol

what time are you all leavin? i want to clean my beater and im think about running it just for shits and giggles. i’m calling 16.8 @ 83 if i’m lucky.