Alternate plans...

I hope to be at the valley before 6, probably a bit after though

you gonna run the bimmer?

probably not, he’s a fairy

:ninja :runaway

im rocking the daily again tonight. i think stallmer and me are gonna have a shootout in it.

o werd? i better get in on this. or wait, ill drive stallmers car you guys can shootout in the daily.

no haha just coming to watch/chill.

mainly just because i get paid TOMORROW and not TONIGHT and can’t really afford it

yah im not going tonight…im going to myrtle at the end of next week so im saving all the money I can. Taken the SS down with the women.

i’d hate to see that gas bill. prolly cheaper to fly… haha

wont be too bad…on the highway my cars actually good on gas as long as I dont romp it…I have been managing 27-29mpg’s

mann who was in that prelude he got pwned :lol haha she wasn’t running her best that night and if she was i still would have lost

and my speedo said i was going 40 so maybe i was really doing 42 or 43 on yours?

all the more reason to build my block…

and where the fuck did :giggedy come from lmao

well, u stated yourself, you haven’t been on forevar.

its all good. I didnt realize the camera was already on when I said hes fucking going over 40 lol…my bad, didnt mean to seem like a dick about it…

what was wrong with your car?? When you fix it let me know, I will be glad to do another run.

yah that prelude run confused me too.

i was in nick’s car with him, and he ran the prelude on the way to P&R one night, the prelude held its own… stayed real close, and nick traps 113… so that prelude shoulda been real close, if not beating the SS. :confused

It moves out, i’ve driven Brian’s and Swifty’s cars, it just feels like Brian’s wants to keep going after 7k or whatever redline, but then again its a stock hdeuce. maybe a little headwork or as brian said an entire build over the winter is in order. I would like to scare my girlfriend again doing roughly 175mph in brians(or mine soon enough :ninja) car as i did in swifts. So get on that Seitz!

not to be a dick by any means but that prelude got up to 175?? How do you know this? dont the speedo’s go no where near that???

When I raced him, both times I shut down at 150…my speedo only goes to 155.

haha nonono, im saying when i drove swifts car is when i went 170 ish.

ok understandable.

i know a certain someone who went 195mph in a civic :ninja we won’t release names.

yah srsly, i wonder who.

yah no way to be certain, but when i passed brooks after he let off he was going 178.