Alternate plans...

does someone have an LS6?

and i had my car up to 150 (speedo maxed) on the way to lvd up that slight hill lol and it was still pulling i bet i could have hit atleast 160

You guys realize your car CAN go faster than the speedo shows (obviously not directed at the civic guys, after 85mph it’s ‘mystery speed’ :rofl) there are things called gear/tire calculators.

And your stock speedo can be off quite a bit, stock e36 m3’s are limited to 127 but will sometimes show a speed over 130 when maxed out stock.

I believe it does 150 as long as you got the power/weight/gearing to get there!

who has a LS6 that your talking about?

i think he’s talkin about U. :confused :lol

pshhhhhhh

no LS6 under there…i swear :ninja

it’s old, just like my K20…words out, people know :nod

no shit…i told everyone and my sig. says it.

haha well as far as i knew you had an ls1 like i was told. It would have been a much closer race if it was and i couldnt exactly check your sig while sitting in the hess parking lot lol and i am hardly ever on this site to much other shit going on… what do your times look like in the 1/4?

dunno…havent ran it. Wont be able to run it for a while. Taking it down to myrtle beach friday night for a week with the girlfriend…

Only 1 person that night really knew what was under there…they all thought it was a bolt on LS1 so dont feel bad. I didnt tell anyone.

:giggedy :nod

I got a “closer race” for ya brian. Dont let this 01 LS6 guy thug you around. :lol Im bone stock LS1.

I told you in the car after we raced him lol

Bret knew before we even went out to run them…

hey hey now…no one asked me if it was still a LS1 :crackup