aluminum/SS welding near and around pitt/robinson

id like to have some shit welded over winter for some changes im making to my car… i have talked to jeff at 1st try already and he said he hasnt mastered the aluminum yet so im looking for some other places that can do it.

i am very picky so unless you know it is flawless work then i dont care to get there name.

thanks.

if i cant find anyone ill just have to let jeff have some more learning time on my stuff.:bigthumb:

i am getting better. if quality aluminum then def do it. ebay scrap doesn’t weld well. if all else fails let me know and i will help you out.

^ he did a great job welding my aluminum and he is very close to robinson

i know where he is ive been there, just last time we spoke he knew i was picky and was tellin me he isnt 100% on aluminum yet,

what i was thinking is welging bungs on my rad and head to use AN line for the water hoses and weld buns on to all the water ports and vacuum ports on the head and block. and 2 tabs on to the side of the rad to hold the overflow instead of bolting it to the rad support like it is now.

Station Auto in Cori

Ron’s Welding Svc
(724) 495-3333
138 Holt Rd
Aliquippa, PA Map

The guy that runs this shop is the welding instructor at CCBC. He is awesome with tig. He fixed a cracked wheel of mine in moments that didn’t even need sanded smooth. I don’t know about his prices but will vouch for his quality on aluminum.

heard good things about station auto as well

I know a place that might be able to help you out with it.

thanks guys ill contact a couple of them see what they think about my ideas and get some prices