AMAZING brake special at NAPA for May!

Basically this is an awesome month long promotion. There is a $25 mail in rebate for a set of pads and rotors described below. Do the front OR rear and get $25, do BOTH front and rear and get $50!

We sweeten the deal for NYSpeed members by offering an extra $10.00 or $20.00 instant rebate that can be used in conjunction with the NYSpeed coupon.

The in store rebate for $10.00 is for buying a pair of Premium Rotors (NB line code) Part number REBATE10 (in case you need to “remind” the counter person.
The in store rebate for $20.00 is for buying a pair of Ultra premium rotors (UP line code) Part Number REBATE20.

I have been seeing on average from 5-10% savings on brakes with the NYSpeed account, this month add $10.00 off, and the mail in rebate and you see I am basically giving my brakes away.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Jskrapper/fdb932f7-8eed-42b8-bd71-6e594c4b2dd1.jpg

Simply upgrade to premium parts or better (not to be confused with ultra premium), and you can save $25 per axle. The premium rotor is our less expensive rotor which qualifies, and our premium pads are the midrange OEM ceramic pad. This means that you don’t have to buy the top of the line parts just to get the rebate. But, the rebate does apply to all product lines above the “premium” name.

I had a guy buy a set of pads and rotors today for an 03 Civic. He spent just over $100 ($27.99ea rotors and $45.49 pads) for a great set of pads and a rotor set that blows away the competition in terms of durability and quality. This was before my $10.00 Instant in store rebate on the rotors, and then he gets a gift card in the mail for $25 that he can spend anywhere. Basically cost him $65 for an awesome brake setup. Add the NYSpeed discount on there and you have something to talk about.

Try it out and let me know of your experience. As always, much easier to call me at the store after 7:30 am, and I usually hang out till at least 4…most days I stay later. PM’s are still very slow for me as I don’t check up every day.

Store Phone for North Tonawanda 716-694-5030, ask for Joe.

in case you forgot…

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Jskrapper/coupon-2.png

Thanks for all the business everyone!

-Joe

Pm’d.

Thanks for the brakes Joe, great CS would do business with again! :tup:

I’ll be in touch shortly. I got a friend that needs brakes!!!

Thank you :tup:

Adaptive one are the only way to go!

I got NAPAs Semi-Metalic front pads and 2yr rotors for $71 after all rebates and discounts.

Thanks Joe! :tup:

great! my DD is in need of new brakes. I will be visiting you again shortly Joe :tup:

Great deal here! Thanks for setting the account up for us Joe!