Amazing H1 replica

I don’t normally like replicas… but this build is ridiculous…

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25748

I know it’s long, but seriously, look through every page.

Reminds me of the suburban gorilla they did on extream 4x4 on spike tv, that truck was sick

pretty cool… too bad i hate hummers. Regardless that is some awesome work

while thats pretty sweet and all… military surplus bodies are CHEAP for non armor’d ones… somebody told me once if u search you can nail em for 3-4k in decent condition for body/chassis

That is pretty freaking outstanding. :tup:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:5,topic:35880"”]

[/quote]

Agreed :clap:

I think the most amazing thing is that he taught himself to weld before taking on that project.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:7,topic:35880"”]

I think the most amazing thing is that he taught himself to weld before taking on that project.

[/quote]

i taught myself to weld before building all those turbokits… its not hard with a mig welder… just need a mig welder and some scrap steel to make sculptures out of…

however this guy seems to have know ALOT of fabrication before taking on the project so welding doesnt seem like the limiting factor of his abilities ya know

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:5,topic:35880"”]

[/quote]

DIYFTW

unreal!!!

unreal!!!
unreal!!!
unreal!!!

Wow, ambitious. And good work too :tup:

Now that is a project car. Fuck me runnin’.

I like it. :tup:

Wow, thats prety cool…

I wish he would have stated his own web page to show the progress rather than 30+ pages

this guy has to be retired. NO ONE has that much free time…

[quote=“SVT3945,post:2,topic:35880"”]

Reminds me of the suburban gorilla they did on extream 4x4 on spike tv, that truck was sick

[/quote]

thats exactly what i thought. That project was awesome.

holy fuck, that is unreal! amazing work, the thing looks like the real deal! so siq! i hope someone posts final pics cuz im sure ill forget to check in!