Amazingly expensive shit (post something)

sweatynready

:+1 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

.18 isnt a felony its just aggravated.

isnt .24 when its a felony?

i though aggravated=felony, of course i could be remembering wrong. but usually throwing aggravated in front of anything means felony.

Aggravated DWI: Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated: .18 BAC or higher.

Your posts are aggravating.

You are aggravating

Sweet comeback CRYAN

How about this shit. 20 oz sodas used to be $0.75 when I was a kid. Now its hard to find a bottle for under $1.79 FOR A FUCKING 20oz

1.80 for a 20 oz but you can still find 2L from walmart for a buck. That’s the fuckin business to be in.

multi-reply because of epic sized pics.

Yeah its a fucking joke. less than 5 years ago sodas were $1.25 if that. most were a buck. I find it odd that since energy drink became popular, and they were introduced at like $2 a pop or more, and people, me, thought that was a nutts price for them, that their costs havnt changed, at all actually, that its odd that regular soda is coming up in price. not to mention a monster is a 18oz drink where a sodas a 12-20 oz drink… it now feels like a Monster is more cost effective than a normal soda.

its like a Monster used to be $2.25 for 20oz of kick ass cool guy energy drink and a Mt. Dew was $1.20. All the BMX guys feel bad ass with Monsters in their hands. lol Now with Mt. Dew being damn close to the price of a monster, it lost its pazzzaz and is no longer as cool… which hurts my feelings.

x14 = our us debt or x1400 if those were singles.

The bill from my kidney was just over 300k. That is the business! They got that shit for free.

aggravated is just something similar but it bumps up the charge a little. Like aggravated harrassment is a misdemeaner but harassment is a violation. doesnt have anything to do with being a felony or not. its just a name for a charge