AMERICAN GLADIATOR

just wanted to see if you guys like the show.

i kind of like it. not to hot about it.

I’ve watched parts of a couple episodes just because all the good 1 hour shows I watch have run out of scripts. :tdown:

I liked it, but I’ve only watched a few minutes of it.

haven’t caught it, but the old one kicked ass

ya i have only watched about 5 min of it

crush is hot.

lol she is

I’m on the fence.

The action is good, and the people absolutely destroying each other is sweet, but the annoying commentary and comments turn me off a fair bit.

Crush what about the All mighty HELGA!, Im still iffy about it, wolfs annoying and some of the games are meh. But I do like how it takes almost everyone a few minutes to get up the treadmill at the end of the course. Show Fails in comparison to the orignal.

lol my wife smacks me when I tell her I want Crush to crush me. I pointed out a nipple poking thru and she gave me the cold shoulder for the night. I slept well.

HAHAHA!

ahaha

the only good/funny part was when hulk told the one competitor he looked bruised up and his leg was in a cast, HA classic hulk moment brother

lol that show is hilarious, in the past two episodes all the women like totally suck by the time they reach the obstacle course at the end.

A co-worker made this last night after the one girl like tripped and she fell into the cushion pyramid.

ya the women do suck

TRUTH. +1

Wasn’t there already a thread on this?

There was a thread but no poll silly! Anyway, i like the new show its not as good as the old one for a few little things and one major one… NO ATLASPHERE!!! The eliminator could use a little work and the contenders have to stop with the cheesey lines. It is already approved for a second season and there is a gladiators on tour scheduled already.

Fun show, seems a lot like the old one. Which was pretty damned cheesy, a few issues here and there. But quite good so far.

Gladiators on tour? LETS GO

Who saw the interview with Crush and Wolf on some morning show, where she talked about dating, and being in love with some guy named adam ramsay? that show was awesome!