And here comes another DSM noob :)

Finally got around to joining up over here. Name is Don.
Car is a 96 Eclipse RS that is on the finishing touches of being transformed from a boosted 2.0 to a boosted 2.4. Hopefully everything will be done by the end of July and I can go pick it up and bring it home. I’ll be at the track as much as I can when I am around( I travel ALOT for work). Anyone sees me feel free to swing by and :beer:

welcome

Welcome.

Warning: Some idiots are going to flame you for “picking up” your car and not doing the work yourself. I am not one of those idiots.

welcome :beer:

welcome, better line up an extra tranny :smiley:

welcome

x 214398239487324 on the tranny comment :slight_smile:

Thanks for the warning, but just to clear the air…I will be putting my block back together and dropping it in. The only thing my boys will be doing is the shit I don’t have the time to do like fabbing the Passenger side motor mount and re-working/welding up the new exhaust. Even if I wanted to I would not be allowed to let them just do all the work for me. Honestly I wish I could transplant them up here… They can work on imports and domestics alike and the stable from the shop ranges from a 1000HP Supra to a 2000HP Camaro plus all the 10, 11 &12 second Civics inbetween…

As far as the tranny comments…I know for a fact it will take the abuse, only worry I have is on the axles. crossing my fingers they last til the end of summer until I can get some beefier ones. I’m not looking for anything crazy, but seeing as how I will basically have a block worthy of 500HP all day who knows. Right now the main push is to get it back on the road and running, if I see a solid 300 WHP I will be happy until winter, after that, I have a few bills paid off that free up some extra mod money to go a little crazy. :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard Lets Hope Tranny Holds.

welcome n at