animal cruelty

A wave of animal cruelty has the World Wildlife Federation up in arms. On the first day of this new year a Lion was found viciously mauled. A week later, a Bengal tiger was discovered horribly beaten. While the lion only had fresh wounds, the tiger appears to have been suffering regular beatings for years. Just seven days after that a colt, was found battered. People at the scene said it kept muttering something about not getting enough protection. Hours ago Denver authorities found another horse, a bronco wandering the streets. The horse was not physically injured, but quite dazed and confused. Rumor is that the next victim will be some sort of bird. A seahawk.

what is a sea hawk anyways?

is that like an osprey?

:kekegay:

im a fan and everything… but im just getting tired of steelers this steelers that… all there is on the news anymore is about the steelers, wtf dont people kill eachother or get into car accidents anymore? i cant wait till we beat the seahawks just so everything can go back to normal

:bowrofl:

are you serious? I dont watch football, but its better than seeing another wilkinsburgh or east end dude shot.

Move to CT, you will not hear or see anything about the superbowl

go die

:ban:

so post some pics of u in ur steelers under garments! :naughty: :burnout: :steelers:

x2

whats the goin rate for her pics ?
I have some, trade you a jenn for it :kekegay:

LOL

there is a whole website of pics - you are free to ogle at them all you want :slight_smile:

they are a tad slow, what do you expect from chevrolet owners :kekegay:

maybe its steelers this and steelers that b/c we haven’t been to the superbowl in 10 years… or maybe its b/c we live in pittsburgh…

besides its a happy story instead of the sad ones you always hear about, you know the ones about how a local priest is molesting young boys in the church basement. But hey if those are the stories you’d rather hear then thats fine to :dunno:

shelby just wants to see the fires instead of steelers. hes a whacker

x2