Coyote

A email I got…and yes thats a Honda Fit

Heres the link because the pics aren’t up

Meet the wiliest of all coyotes: Hit by a car at 75mph, embedded in the fender,road for 600 miles - and SURVIVED!
When a brother and sister struck a coyote at 75mph they assumed they had killed the animal and drove on.
Eight hours, two fuel stops, and 600 miles later they found the wild animal embedded in their front fender - and very much alive.

‘We knew it was bad’: Tevyn East, who was in the car when it hit the coyote, bends down to take a look at the fur poking through the fender

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/26/article-1223087-06F77612000005DC-329_634x469.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/26/article-1223087-06F7761F000005DC-509_634x464.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/26/article-1223087-06F775FB000005DC-919_634x357.jpg

pic fail?

strange they were there last night, I will try to repost them later

You cant link pictures directly from your SECURED email account

thats amazing. glad to see the little guy is ok.

I didn’t know that but now I do…

WATTT?? id rather see em dead…im going coyote/mountain lion/black panther/bear hunting Wednesday night:ahh

Where are there mountain lions and black panthers in this area?

I dont condone hunting. sorry

x2 fuck them! one chased me on my bicycle when i was like 12! :ahh

Yet you condone shooting girls in the butt?

with my man batter yes!

Really? What are your reasons?

I am not going to be a dick. I know a lot of people who have their reasons for not wanting to hunt. Yet they take boxes of venison every year!! Some people just aren’t about the killing part of it.

ok heres the deal. when i was little i use to kill a lot of bird with my high powered BB gun. birds led to ducks, squirles etc etc. one time i shot a squirle dead center in the back, it dropped and couldnt move its back legs, only its front ones. i ran over to it and saw it trying to get away only using its front paws. this broke my heart. from then on i became a huge animal lover. its weird and its a huge weakness for me. if i see someone like harming an animal i go nuts. i cant even kill spiders. i capture them and let them outside or put them in my garage. i currently have 2 cats and love them to death. i would kill for them.

so yea, im waiting for it si just get it over with.

thats crazy how it didnt die. It just got scooped up into the bumper

cant really relate to you, i enjoy seeing animals suffering, yesterday i beat a half dead deers dome piece with the end of my gun, it was awesome.

>:o(

That is soooo fucked up… how can you enjoy that?

There is nothing wrong with that.

I admit that whenever I harvest an animal while hunting, there is a feeling of well, not remorse, but respect for the animal. I hunt ethically because we owe it to them to make a clean, effective kill. This might sound weird, but I am all for hunting, but VERY against animal abuse.

I guess you could say, I would rather hunt a wild animal on his turf. With all the odds against me and favoring him and put that meat on the table. Rather than some lowly, caged heffer that was born and raised on unhealthy shit, just do die an unfair death. Don’t get me wrong, I still love and eat steak. But there is more gratification in eating something that actually had a chance.

how can you not? dfdrocks on here blew its jaw clean off and it was still alive grunting at us and moving around! :rofl i couldnt stop lolling