annoyed...whats up with this stuff

some things i saw yesterday & this morning that annoyed me…

you can pick this book up @ barnes & nobles or amazon
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0760320772.01.AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg

& now that have NASCAR license plates…or this is the first i’ve seen them
:greddy:
http://fp.enter.net/~kgoodhead/stamp_files/NC80188.jpg
there are a shit load to pick from…says 32 will be available.
http://fp.enter.net/~kgoodhead/pa_plate_images2.htm#NASCAR%200%20Ward%20Burton

We sell that book where I work. It actually has some pretty good information in it. The author, Eddie Paul, built all the cars for both movies and used to be the head stuntman on TV shows like the Dukes of Hazzard. He knows his stuff.

The Nascar plates, that’s just stupid.

:rofl:

yeah… what information could it possibly have?

Nascar plates go to a good cause!kyle petty’s youth home!

FF Plates > *

powertrip

:kekegay:

JK
I know you don’t have it anymore.

Smort wanted me to buy an air filter out of the Tooner section at pepboys :eek:

:dunno: whay is that?

I like it because it has gotten me out of a couple pull overs… :smiley:

just playing!

we should get pittspeed plates… i forget how many you have to order to get a plate but it would definitely be cool

I know the porsche club and historic VW’s have them.

No really?

I didin;t know there was ball busting on Pittspeed :eek4dance

I think its like 300 or 400 hundred…

And then it has to be approved. There is infor on the Pen Dot site about it…

Cavy Plate was a FF plate :kekegay:

I just havet o get it transfered to the truck…

its 300

Specialty Plate Program
The Specialty Plate Program allows approved organizations to advocate their interests, charge a fee above the $20.00 PennDOT fee and provides for a distinctive license plate.

Specialty Plates are manufactured in our standard plate colors - blue, white, and yellow. The organization’s name appears across the bottom of the plate and “Pennsylvania” is printed across the top of the plate. The 3" x 3" canvas area on the left side of the plate displays the organization’s emblem or logo using graphic printing that offers color and intricacy of detail.

Specialty Plates are currently available for passenger cars, motor homes and trucks with a registered gross weight of 9,000 pounds or less. Specialty Plates are not available for motorcycles and trailers.

To qualify for the Specialty Plate Program, an organization must meet the following criteria:

Be a Non-profit organization;
Have as one of its primary purposes, services to the community, which results in a contribution to the welfare of others;
Be based, headquartered, have a chapter or licensed in Pennsylvania;
Not be offensive in purpose, nature, activity or name, as determined by the Department;
Guaranteed a minimum of applications (negotiable) before any plate will be produced.
If your organization would like to be a part of the Specialty Plate program please contact Penni Bernard, Specialty Plate Program Coordinator by email at pbernard@state.pa.us for a complete program packet.

That rules Whitey out… PittSpeed is a sole-proprietorship.

However, it’s not hard to get non-profit status, just hard to get tax exempt status for your non-profit corporation.

(BTW, if you make under a certain amount of money per year ($3,500 it was last year), you don’t have to file tax returns for your non-profit corporation.

salvage yard plate>*

To qualify for the Specialty Plate Program, an organization must meet the following criteria:

Be a Non-profit organization;
Have as one of its primary purposes, services to the community, which results in a contribution to the welfare of others;
Be based, headquartered, have a chapter or licensed in Pennsylvania;
Not be offensive in purpose, nature, activity or name, as determined by the Department;
Guaranteed a minimum of applications (negotiable) before any plate will be produced.
If your organization would like to be a part of the Specialty Plate program please contact Penni Bernard, Specialty Plate Program Coordinator by email at pbernard@state.pa.us for a complete program packet.

How do the Nascar plates meet any of this criterea?