Another 240sx member *pics*

hey guys, my names Trevor (as you may be able to tell from my screen name, wasnt creative enough to think of something clever and didnt want to use my Bandwagon screen name from son240sx :o) I am a frequent user on Son240sx under the screenname sidewayz240.
I’m 16 and have had my car since 15. I look forward to meeting some of you guys, i quickly said hi to zep yesterday at importfest and know acouple other guys from son. I won’t be able to make it out to any meets this season though as i can’t get my G2 untill febuary and probably wont put my car on the road till the summer.

anyways heres a couple pics of my car, it will remain stock (performance wise) untill i learn how to properly drive it and learn its limits.

Scarborough represent!:A

Seeennn BRAP! BRAP! anyother s13 driver :R dude learn quickly an come out to some meets.

:X to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay. i dont think i seen you at importfest though…

Wish MY first car at 16 was an S13. Nice car!

wow… superb car, if i didnt love my max my second choice would have been a S14

yeh man thanx for stopin by yesterday welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

car looks good bro. i like you style, learn the car before upgrades.
come out to the meet.

Very clean 240 man and I’m lovin the front bumper. Great choice.

Welcome to the board.

Cheers :smiley:

sick looking car man.

Thanks for the compliments, the pics do glorify the car somewhat as it is a work im progress and there’s still some rust spots i have to take care of. i have the factory side skirts and rear lip that will be going on soon as well as a rustless hatch :smiley: and subframe spacers and collars.

i will try and make it out to the meets asap, but it sucks not being able to drive :mad:

welcome, sweet ride