another buy: ***UPDATED***

S13 and S14 strut bars are the smae for these adjustable type, i can get fronts for $65 tax in. or $130 tax in for front and rear S13.

i am going to be bringing in this S14 strut bar:

http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/12/7c/55_1.JPG

i cant tell you 100% what the cost will be but i think that $65 CDN is about right.

the RXB should fit in an S14 but i havent tried it yet.

I’ll take front and rear STB’s for S14 for sure. When are they coming? $130 sounds great.

(The reason I am posting instead of PM’ing is because I’m sure there are S14 owners interested too.)

ok, i will confirm inventory with the supplier tonite…

i need payment before i order though.

e-mail bank transfer is good, i think that is how you did it last time right?

Correct. :slight_smile:

Never mind.

PLEASE NOTE!!!

S13 and S14 rear upper control arms and B&M style short shifters will not be available for the Feb 27th meet.

they are slated to arrive in the US next friday and then can be shipped ot me afterwards.

this means that i cannot have them until early march.

this is the antenna

http://i8.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/fb/67/80_1.JPG
http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10135/DSC01650.JPG

the auctions have stated that it will fit S13 but i do not know for sure.

i put a pin knob beside it in the last pic to give an idea of size.

ok guys,

i placed the order and made payment tonite.

unfortunately many of the items i wanted to stock were not available (RUCA’s, short shifters, manifolds)

i will have 2 extra SR20DET downpipes next week.

just so anyone who isnt convinced knows, i mounted the downpipe. fits PERFECTLY, looks pimp, amazing piece for the money!

i agree entirely, this is a good downpipe and the price is wild.

just to add…

all shipments are slated to arrive before this weekend.

i hope to have all items available for pick up on sunday evening for the go-kart meet.

Hey bing.

Do you have a pic of the Tie Rods and are they adjustable?

Thanks.

Easy 8)

I should hope they are, else I don’t know how you would set your toe properly.

they are adjustable, they are in one of the pictures i posted already.

the problem is that you need to have aftermarket Tie rod ends as well for these to work.

since they are copies of a JIC piece you need to have the JIC style tie rod ends as well and they is not cheap.

if someone finds a decent set of tie rods ends for cheap i will go in on it because i need to remake some to use with my Tein inner rods and my buddy jay needs them because he picked up these ones fo S14.

items have arrived.

they will be ready for sundays meet, i have them here.

you da man bing!

if you have extra short shifter in stock let me know.

i will be ordering again in mid march and i will be getting many shifters.

I have an OBX shifter for sale for $140OBO left over from a group buy I did last year.

Let me know if you’re interested

did you find out if the rxb fits a s14?

i still havent.

i only have two left and one is spoken for. i have been feeling really ill and not feeling up to tearing a car apart in this weather.

i can have more any time and it is in my best interest to figure out if this pieces does fit S14 so i can tell you that i will eventually figure this out i just cant tell you when unfortunately.