Another CRX, buffalo area.

Hey guys, I’ve been a member of the forum for a few years now but have never introduced my self. I have been trying to finish up my CRX GSR swap that has been going four years now. I figured there has to be some of you that have done this swap and might have good advice. Live in the Orchard Park area for that last few years. I have a 89 CRX Si, also had a 94 GSR that I have taken all the good stuff from and put them in the CRX. Both cars were from Georgia, and are in great shape. Any helpful advice would be nice.
Thanks
Greg

Well welcome, finally, lol :wave:

hi :wave:

post pics!!!

esford90 would probably be the best person to talk to, he lives in op too! welcome!:bigtup:

Welcome! :wavey:do you still have the 94 gsr shell? im very interested!

No, left that in Georgia when I moved back.

Ok finally got some pics. The car is dirty and still needs some work, i would take some pics of the engine but my valve cover looks like shit, in turn makes the whole engine bay look like shit. I’ll get soem more in a week or so.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17888[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17890[/ATTACH]

:tup: looks pretty damn clean

very nice

Welcome.
Y-49…looks pretty solid.
Has the car been hit before, only wondering why the front clip seems to be brighter than the rest of the car?

No, it is actually a long story but basically the front tire fall off and dented up the fender. Got a new one, and got that painted. Will paint the rest of the car in a few years when I start the next step of what I would like to do with the crx.

throw some slipstreams on it

Lol um I think I have raced you down rt20 before

Yea, nobody does that <enter sarcasm>

did u buy this car from a short fat guy off old french? he used to deliver pizzas?