hey whats up everyone, thought id check out the site, looks pretty cool…im justin aka sandman, got a 79 rx7

in4pics of the car

welcome :wave:

sup! but u put this in the wrong forum lol…
unless u include pics of your car, then i guess it’s ok
Are you from 'cuse?

yea i realised after that i posted in the wrong area, yes i do hail out of the cuse,i dont relly have to many pictures since its up for the winter, and i lost my pictures on the reformat, but here ya go, its getting a little makeover right now, including hopefully new paint, 4point, buckets, and harness’es are planned…tryin to decided between halo and blackhoused headlights.and still browsing around for a motor for next winter…anyone personally seen flat red? its what im thinking of going with…
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/integra92cny/9022_1154813875621_1385913024_30470.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/integra92cny/14542_1170999160243_1385913024_3-1.jpg

Nice project car :slight_smile:

Welcome

welcome :wave:

Welcome!

One of the members here had one of these at a track day and beat the snot out of it for hours with no problems :tup:

was it a red first gen? i aquired mine from a friend in october, and the car does take the hours of hard driving like a champ…shes got a oil leak right now that im chasing down, but other than that she never gave me a problem

Welcome! Fellow cuse guy here (recognized you from CNY1320).

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome, Nice Rx7.

thanks man,…anyone seen flat red in person???

welcome to the forum. the flat red kind of looks like the old school hot rod primer, i like it

:bigtup:

i might have to try it then, i was gonna do white but it seems like a better idea to wait till next winter, when i plan on swapin the motor, then i can pull all the moulding and what not and do the white right, including the bay

welcome, dont see 2 many old 7’s anymore. what kinda motor swap u throwing in it? any suspension upgrades on the car?

i was lookin for a 13b, but ill prolly end up going with a sbc, or a 5.0, ill see what i can come up with before next winter…no suspension yet, fuckin car handles like nothin else tho, ive got a corner near my house that is pretty tight with a nice bank, and i can drop as fast if not faster than my teg on coilovers…

i used to work with a guy who put a 5.0 in his 79 rx7, pretty sweet car. welcome :tup:

welcome…the 5.0 I just pulled from my stang is for sale :slight_smile: