Another F-body from Rotterdam

The 4L60 in the 98+ cars have removable bell housings… a week ago I could have sold you a LS1 bell…

gonna be hard to get thru inspection man . unless ya knwo someone . its prolly cheaper to sell it and buy a lsx car , its a huge job swappin motors and so on . the motor and trans is the cheap part its all the other shit that ads up fast

besides i eat lsx cars up all the time there nuttin special

I put it back to stock, parted it out and traded it in for the SS…

I put it back to stock and sold everything for that car in under 3 days.

FYI, just buy a LS1 car

non sense!

I tend to disagree here. As long as he does the proper wiring, there should be no problem passing inspection at all. My VCM’s VIN doesn’t match my car, so that’s not a problem. Most places are just going to look for visual emissions items, check brakes and signals, then just plug it and pass it. Jiffy Lube is so retarded, they wouldn’t know the difference between a stock motor and a waffle iron anyway.

It’s been done many times, even in this shithole state.

+1

LSx > LTx

I have not had emissions or inspection in 3 yrs… its all overrated…

We need a green F-bod photo shoot!

nice looking ride, welcome to the fun!!!

www.wayneyartermotorsports.com for gear install. or just PM wayne64ss.

the more work he gets, the longer his caddy project will take. lets swap him!

welcome i seen you and your car at poppys a few weeks ago…i had my v8 sonoma there parked in the corner…your car is clean man:thumbup

i was talkin about the visual end of it man lol ,gm,s are the easiest to get thru inspection but if dont have a hook up he is not goin anywhere with it .unless they dont pay attention to emmision labels and so on and so forth

oh ,and i have yet to come across a lsx that got me out of the hole or in front of me till after the 1/4 .just sayin lolol
care to prove me wrong lol:lol

dont listen to this troll toolbox either he is a p.o.s that will run your whole setup to everyone and think ya like him :thumbup

Word, I haven’t had EGR/EVAP/AIR for 5 years now. I plug and pass every year.

I will sure try. You have any tires to donate to the cause? I sold mine to Drew last year, and lord knows they are probably long gone by now.

I got some bald 245s you can borrow… I want them back tho. LoL

i gotta sell my mickeys as i need man tires now

paging smokin!

I sold him 11.5" ET Streets last year… and I don’t believe he did anything productive with them. Lol

nope…I sold them in the winter for a good deal I couldnt pass up…

John, how much do you want for the mickeys? Even tho if they arent holding for you, chances are they wont hold for me as well.