another gas thread...

i was wonderin if gas prices didnt anything interesting in pa today? i was on my way back from class to find out that in that matter of 2 hours gas went from 239 to 219 for 87 octane. im in morgantown, but im thinkin if its not like this up home yet, it will be like this soon i hope.

It was 2.19 in washpaw sunday. Not sure if it went down any further.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/3291444/detail.html

www.pittsburghgasprices.com

i got gas this weekend for 1.99

Taco Bell?

1.95 in Richmond

too bad there isn’t a gas bank nearby I would buy up a few thousand worth before it goes up after the election.

2.49 for 93 for me tonight 45.00 for 18gals…

I paid 2.19 for 89 at sheetz today on 19 between mcmurray and washington. yet the sunoco in finleyville is still at like 2.55. I swear after my trip to sheetz today, i will not go back there again. i almost got nailed in the parking lot over a gas pump then over a parking spot…then almost knocked 2 employees out for being ridiculously stupid. needless to say i got a nice case of road rage on the way home and it felt so good. though i probably wasted a 1/4 of gas on that road rage. but $26.00 to fill the gas tank ftw

yay

Why use 93?

87 was $2.09 @ the getgo near Venetia last night, still $2.35 here in Sarver though.

Yeah, that Sheetz is a freaking zoo. And I also swear the employees are some of the slowest people that I’ve ever seen. It’s down to 2.02 now for 87 there now.

It is 2.12 for 87 over at the Exxon on Racetrack road.

if that sheetz is at 2.02 than the sunoco (i think thats what it is) right on McMurray Rd may just be around there or under $2 if anyone is driving by there today and sheetz is crowded, its a tiny gas station as soon as u turn onto mcmurray towards peters hs on the right hand side

Right when I move to fl. the gas prices start going down. I thought I was getting a deal when I filled up with mid grade for $2.35/gallon

here in jersey. and to think gas here is cheaper than pa and we get it pumped for us

when i was in orlando, gas was cheaper there than here…

I’m not sure of the prices in orlando, they might be higher due to it still being tourist time but who knows.

And when elections are over they will go right back up

2.27 for 93 FTW!!!