Another new guy.

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. I drive a 94 Buick, whether some think that is good is your opinion. Some people on here already dislike me because I apparently post “stupid” stuff. But what would the world be without differences. Anyways I’m enjoying this site and hope to be here for a while. Thank you.

love the supercharged 3800, fun motor in a pimp car, welcome

:wave:

as in Linux?

Haha ya, my ideal car would be what my signature says. '03 Regal GS, with the supercharged series II 3800. The car would have to be midnight black and have black leather seats. I would love to roll down the street at dusk with just the parking lights on. I wish I had some money now. Haha.

ya redhat as in linux, i have more experience with fedora and ubuntu than redhat, but ya

Don’t post stupid stuff and you won’t get shit on, FYI…

Welcome regardless.

ya of course, i don’t intend to, but on another thread, i was told that my threads suck, and i posted about a 2000 malibu telling a little about it and seeing if anyone else has one and i got mocked about that, both being considered stupid, so idk somethings its just very discouraging

Here’s a tip, no one gives a shit about a malibu unless there was:

A) a murder in it
B) you fucked lots of chicks in it (or dudes because that would be entertaining).
C) involved in a horrific accident where it took out a possibly even suckier car like most any GM vehicle, etc.

i guess it would be hard to grasp the humor of the site until you’ve been around a while. just read some threads…

Non-turbo Buicks and 2000 malibus aren’t going to be most people’s cup of tea here. Remember that, keep a thicker skin, and use the ignore button if you need to.

Thread closed. Pending investigation…