another noob, kinda

what’s up everyone. i was on PSR a while ago and met a few of you before. i had a mineral grey 02 mustang gt, but i got rid of it and got a truck :frowning: and a bike, so i disappeared from PSR since i didn’t have a car and ran around with some of the pittsburgh guys in GTR from time to time. i decided to get rid of the bike because of the 1000’s of old dumbasses that insist on driving like shitheads and almost taking me out a few times :rant:. plus the insurance was 200/month because of my shitty driving record. i just traded it for a cherry 68 mustang with some engine work done to it, so i’m gonna rip it apart and see what i can do with it over the winter.

welcome, still a mustang, but at least you trying something different than everyone else. :smiley: :bigthumb:

welcome

welcome:beer:

i remember you, you had that bad ass yellow one with the torque thrust wheels too, didn’t you?

yep, that was me. i’m still kicking myself in the ass for getting rid of that one too :mad:

Originally posted by HaLLaSS
yep, that was me. i’m still kicking myself in the ass for getting rid of that one too :mad:

welcome back man

weren’t you like 10 mintues away from boardman OH or some shit close to QC?

Originally posted by Shaggy
weren’t you like 10 mintues away from boardman OH or some shit close to QC?

yeah, i’m like 25 minutes away.

from boardman or QC??:confused:

Originally posted by Pewterss
from boardman or QC??:confused:

boardman. QC isn’t much farther though because i can just get onto 80 and take 11 so it’s all highway driving until you get into canfield.

Welcome back. Im Kevin, the guy with the green mustang you raced a few years back at the flashlight drags. Nice to see you posting again.