Another quick stereo job for a customer

Nice install

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:16,topic:25552"”]

oh is that what you guys were doing when i came by today and wanted to get my windows tinted and you told me it was too cold to do it? :eyebrow:

nice work though. looks clean.

[/quote]

oh hush up. go get your car undercoated.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:16,topic:25552"”]

oh is that what you guys were doing when i came by today and wanted to get my windows tinted and you told me it was too cold to do it? :eyebrow:

nice work though. looks clean.

[/quote]

yes it was too cold to tint windows today.the water will freeze and never dry and most likely the film will fall off,and then the car will have to be stripped and re tinted again,so… thats why we dont tint in these cold temperatures.and we were just finishing up wiring and final stuff.

^^ damn i just went out to my car and theres like a 1" by 1/2" spot on the back quarter window thats frozen (got it done at another place today because im that impatient). hopefully its ok but theres a lifetime replacement warranty on it anyway. im pulling the car in the garage (pretty warm in there) maybe it will thaw out.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:24,topic:25552"”]

^^ damn i just went out to my car and theres like a 1" by 1/2" spot on the back quarter window thats frozen (got it done at another place today because im that impatient). hopefully its ok but theres a lifetime replacement warranty on it anyway. im pulling the car in the garage (pretty warm in there) maybe it will thaw out.

[/quote]

lol… it didn’t occur to you the soapy water has to dry for a couple days? Isn’t that usually the reason your told not to put your windows down for like 3 days after your car is tinted?

honestly rainbow has never steered anyone wrong here. why would u not listen to them when they said it was to cold out. i mean u listen to everyone on what to buy why would u listen to yourself now

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:26,topic:25552"”]

honestly rainbow has never steered anyone wrong here. why would u not listen to them when they said it was to cold out. i mean u listen to everyone on what to buy why would u listen to yourself now

[/quote]

X2

ban mike now. I got a few ppl including my dad and soon to be sister in law who wants to be tinted, but they will be waiting til it warms up

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:26,topic:25552"”]

[/quote]

this is Mike that we’re talking about.

Don’t ban him yet. My vote for ban comes when he posts the, “I got a tint ticket, what should I do” thread that we all know is coming.

Back on topic, nice looking install. Sure wouldn’t want to give up my entire trunk just to have a boomer that just makes completely unrealistic bass.