another RANT

thanks buddy

what he said

atleast sleeper and i can do this to you:bukkake:

ouch

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/D4lG0/166.jpg

fixed

:wtf: ???

let’s start a donation for you man. and whatever Whitey puts up i’ll double.

i’m still tryn to figure that 1 out too

My main man JC always says you should never judge you neighbor…but you should forgive him/her

shit happens chris, good thing noone got injured and the pole can be replaced.

Don’t u pay Allegheny taxes?

not really it could have been way more, you are just getting the duquesne light bill, if this pole would have had, say verizon copper, anybodys fiber optics it would have been way more, they are not just billing you for the pole you are also paying for the crews overtime that had to fix it and i garrentee they were not in a hurry, not to be a prick but this could have cost 2-3 times what they are trying to get out of you

I think he knows what could of happend and doesn’t care about a measely 9k pole now. sure 9k bill is still outrageous, but still better than a hudreds of thousands dollars lawsuit for injuring someone else.

Live and learn, we are not pefrect like some people like to think on this site :rolleyes:

what does taxes have to do with it…NOTHING !..

its a bill for me, your tax dollars arent paying for it … I AM !

$8,997.32 for wood. :eek:

Chris, pay me $680 for my wood :boink :op: :bj: :sex: :spank:

umm no u pay me duhh u know the drill

The drill has always been don’t ask don’t tell

When I was 19 and took out a guardrail on McKnight, they charged me $3200 for it.

should of took it to neville island and got some money for it

I didn’t think of it at the time; I was kind of dazed from bumping my head on the top of the windshield…that, and the McCandless cops screaming me at me.