another RANT

This is not how i wanted to start my week off…got this letter today in the mail :eek:

thats one expensive ass telephone pole

damn dude!!! wtf?>???

ouch

good work! i think you got off easy! You took out buisneses I am sure! I imagine there was fiber and other telcom stuff going over those poles!

Wow insurance will cover that right??

Damn?

:eek2:

ouch

I’d be on the phone immediately with my insurance company or my lawyer, depending on with whom you are dealing. There is no way in fuck I’d pay that.

ya well i’m not proud to say it but i didnt have insurance at that current time…

wait…is that from…the pole vs ur truck?? WHAT THE FUCK?! Mikes mom says: they are full of shit…i wouldn’t pay it

why not? its the same thing if he hit a house, another car, billboard, whatever. he hit a piece of private property.

uhh… he has to pay that back since he lacks insurance, or they can take him to court and assess a judgement against him.

Can even be levied against his wages if their lawyers are good enough.

been un-employeed since the wreck…

and just filled the paperwork to try to go back to school today so if i get in…i wont be workin for another year cuz of school

no offense dude… but thats complete and utter bull shit. You are fucking everyone on the board doing that shit! Sure the responsible ones will pick up the slack for everyone else. thanks

WTF are u talking about… were did i once say i was not gonna take responsiblity for my actions …

i know i fucked up pretty bad, and i’m gonna pay for it …