Lovely first night of spring break.

Love black ice. I don’t know if it will be totalled, but I don’t want to drive a repaired car that was this bad. Ugh.

ouch are you ok?

ouch! what stopped you?

! Damn. Sorry to see! Hope your alright.

Yeah i’m fine… and that is the mark of a telephone pole at 25-30 MPH sideways. There were two other cars off the road on the same bend, one went off the road right behind me. I just caught the damn pole. :madfawk: The ass end of the car was facing the shoulder of the road in the slide, but when I hit the pole if flipped the car around so the nose was facing the outside of the road.

While I was talking to the first cop, the second one was pulling up and slid right by… so it was nasty. I drove it home, tied the door closed with the wire stand from a road flare. Yes, that is a piece of the pole stuck inbetween the doors.

Luckily I was by myself. If someone was in the passenger seat, they would have been injured. The pillar is pushing the passenger seat into the console.

it will buff right out !

That sucks. Wrecked becasue of black ice once myself. It’ll definitely bite you in the ass.

On the subject of repairs, I was hit a few years ago in the exact same spot as yours by an SUV. The estimates I got to repair the damage were right around $5000 or so. Since your car still has some value, it’ll probably be repaired.

that sucks. glad your ok

Damn bud, that stings to see happen to such a clean car, especially yours. I say fix it and sell it as FAST as possible, you just haven’t had much luck with that thing.

Ouch, sorry to hear that man. Glad you’re alright.

I was driving last night and not being careful at all, black ice is the worst.

Sorry to see that happen to your ride, I know you babied it and took great care of it.

I hope the insurance company does their part and makes it right.

What? My luck has been fine with this car - Until lastnight, that is.

Shit happens I guess - it was ice, all the driving skill in the world wouldn’t have done anything.

that sucks. i didnt think it got that icey last night. although i was in at about 9

shit thats nothing,aleast u may have sold it!:smiley:

Glad ur ok…black ice blows

That sucks man … Glad your ok though

Black ice is a bitch

x2

haha. At least you don’t have to worry about selling it now.

at least you have insurance weren’t drunk and have to pay for the telephone pole

At least we don’t have to see another 2000 jeep w 96k mi. only asking $12,000 thread.

:rofl: