Wrecked my car this morning.....

Yep… you read it right… girl in a near brand-new black grand am GT pulled out in front of me and I smashed into her. She was making a left and I had the right-of-way. I just called the auto body (we know the guy) and he said we’re looking like $3500 to $4000. If the damage is OVER the value of the car, then I’m fucked… they will total it. I owe $6,500, it’s worth (according to kbb.com) $4,265.

Me = idiot and didn’t get the girl’s insurance info (she didn’t get mine either) but the police report is on it’s way and that has all the info.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

That sucks. If you’re stuck for a car, you can have the Prizm cheeeeeeeap… (under $1500)

sorry to here that!!!if they total it,u may get alot closer to pay off than think!!!u may get with in 500 bucks!!

:frowning:

:frowning:

X3

I hope so… cause I can’t afford $2,300 for nothing.

Blanyer, I don’t want a prizm… Mike keeps telling me I’m riding the bus… but if I buy anything it will be a $500 piece of shit. Just something to get me around dirt cheap.

Oh yeah, the $3,500 - $4,000 estimate was just the body damage, he hasn’t opened the hood yet, and whenever they tried to move the car, they put it in first and all you heard was a clanking noise… wouldn’t turn the wheels at all.

why didnt you get her info???

sorry to hear jenn, how bad was her car??

fake neck injury = win!

sueing is ghey!!!thats why everyones ins. is so high!!! :blanyer:

:stupid:

:confused:

pewter has a point… sueing is ghey… too bad i pay my bills with other people’s lawsuits… :hs:

jenn you can buy my cabby for around 500 :slight_smile:

i was agreeing with you sir. there is no reason to sue unless you really were hurt i still have a sore back from my accident in 11th grade but i never sued and i dont see a reason to do so.

I just got her info now, and it was on the police report. The police report says:

“Unit 1 (her car) stopped at intersection. Unit 1 failed to yield to oncoming traffic”

So that’s definetly a plus… now the problem lies w/ how much the damage is… :frowning:

My back IS starting a hurt (I’m not kidding here…) so I may be going to the hospital… but I guess I’ll see tomorrow/tonight how I feel.

Oh yeah, her car’s front bumper was on the ground… she probably needs a whole new front end. Just guessing here.

car one is always the car at more fault. that is def a +

and the pain comes later after the addretaline drops (spl?)

:bsflag: :bsflag:ur just not on it enuff!!! :tounge:

hmmmmm, I :dunno: what I’m doing yet… I was told that Erie Insurance (her insurance) will work with me to either get me more for the car to pay it off, or not total it.

u want it TOTALed :wtcslap: !!!

Not really… yeah it’s a hunk of shit, but unless it’s going to be completely paid off I’d rather keep it… :frowning:

That sucks… I cant believe that… I think some financing companys have something extra, like if you total the car and dont give you enough they will pay it off or something like that. You can rent the Supra if you want :cool: