Wrecked my car this morning.....

that sucks, erie should give you a rental car while yours is out of commision

sorry to hear about your bad luck :frowning:

Thanks guys… :slight_smile:

Her insurance is supposed to call me sometime today and tell me what they want to do, total it or fix it… I’ve got my fingers crossed for good news. If Erie DOES fix it, then they are supposed to give me a rental while my car is being fixed. Otherwise I can probably borrow one of my parents cars for a little while.

Oh hell, I’ll just ride the mini-bike to work… :slight_smile:

x2

Do you have full coverage (i.e., collision)? If not you may have to pay for that portion of it. Someone else’s insurance won’t cover the cost of your insurance.

Yes, I have full coverage. I have to because I have a loan through GMAC.

sorry to here that…but atleast your ok!

tyea sorry to hear. what kinda car do you have?

my brother had his car totaled bye the swans guy…his blue book was 400 dollars but they gave him 2,200…i have no idea how the insurance companies work though

A Cavalier.

And after talking a bit, it probably won’t be totalled, but I’ll have a rental car for 2-3 weeks while it’s getting fixed… (of course, they still haven’t assessed any engine damage yet)

bags blow???

nope.

they’ll fix it!!!

Thats sucks to hear:(

The rental car could be a cavalier also:

Not if you want it back in one piece…

Again no because I want it in one piece…

If you can;t tell I don;t find any of this funny and quite frankly this is what happends when you give two women cars and they don;t fucking pay attention…

Thats all I have to say about this till the situation is over and done with…

Oh yeah? Who wasn’t paying attention… probably the dumb girl in the grand am GT who pulled out in front of TWO people in the past 1 1/2 weeks… unfortunately, I’m the one who hit her! This is NOT my fault and I wish you wouldn’t treat me like it is.

As far as the fixing of the car. Jimmy (my buddy who owns the shop) is a DRP shop for Erie and state farm. Basically he can appraise and fix the car with out any adjusters coming down which is nice. All he has to do is wait for the claim from Erie which should be here today or tomarrow.

On a side note I was reading the police report and the fucking cop didn;t even cite the stupid bitch but marked ahwt she violated and everything else. Fucking cunt should be hung. This is why dumb ass drivers never learn or try to learn how to actually drive…

looks like someone will be Paying for the attention at home :sex:

if you dont like the comment then keep the drama off the board :zzz:

x2 :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: