Another red S13

Due to someone trying to break into my car i am no longer posting pictures on the net.

The rims look awesome… now gimmie that DRL :wink:

anytime you just have to pull it :lol:

How does the offset look? I didn’t see any angled pics from the side.

flush in rear
from could use a 32 offset but its pretty good

they are 177 +35 front and 178 +35 in the rear. now i really need my brakes to fill the wheelgap

Due to someone trying to break into my car i am no longer posting pictures on the net.

The rims look awesome… now gimmie that DRL :wink:

anytime you just have to pull it :lol:

How does the offset look? I didn’t see any angled pics from the side.

flush in rear
from could use a 32 offset but its pretty good

they are 177 +35 front and 178 +35 in the rear. now i really need my brakes to fill the wheelgap

new pictures up

whats the fmic from? Looks like the stock r32 gt-r intercooler, but i could be wrong.

I can’t see the rims in the picture…have you seen them in real life or am I missing something.

they are from the previous pics that were up.

GTR core is longer it cant be…but theres nothing for me to measure it by so i dont know

It is a greddy VSPL core. Its a little big but i painted it so it should be less noticeable.

She should start up tonight and the finishing touches by tuesday.

nice nice…

ps: can i have that pos ka?

Hey BoostInfested, I saw your car and the red s13 w/ the kouki tails today on hwy 2 by Red Deer. Looks awesome driving down the highway 8) . I was driving that white and black lowered s10 w/ the dirt bike in the back. I had that shitty little truck going as fast as I possibly could so I could catch you guys and check out your car. (truck only goes like 140 with a tail wind, lol) :smiley:

Rob, it’s good to see the progress, you’ll have to take me for a ride in aug. at the meet here so I can see what I gave up. :E

SJ- Sent ya a PM :butthead:

It you did not get the point i was sarcastic in it.

MORE PICTURES UP TOP

Should i keep my fender liners or slam the bitch once my D2’s come in with 7/9 spring rates

slammed
you need to tuck those tires just a little bit