another teacher robs the cradle

found this more interesting than the cradlerobbing teacher story.

who steals a bison?

http://www.wpxi.com/news/14992050/detail.html

i hope Lenny is returned safely

yeah a couple shots, and a big bag of meth and im sure she looks good

I wonder what her nickname is gonna end up as…

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08233/905691-100.stm

Moon teacher who had sex with boy sentenced to jail
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
By Gabrielle Banks, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Beth Ann Chester

A former Moon physical education teacher was sentenced to 18 to 36 months in the Allegheny County Jail today for transmitting nude photos of herself and having sexual relations with a ninth grade boy last year.

“I just want to apologize to everyone involved in this situation. I know this is a punishment I deserve and I’m very sorry for it,” said Beth Ann Chester, 27, of Scott, before a sheriff’s deputy placed her in handcuffs and led her from the courtroom.

Deputy District Attorney Laura Ditka said Ms. Chester relinquished her license and “she will never teach again in the state of Pennsylvania.”

Ms. Chester, who had been held for trial on 11 criminal charges, pleaded guilty before Common Pleas Judge David R. Cashman to reduced charges of statutory sexual assault, criminal use of a communication facility – namely, a cell phone – and corruption of minors. The judge also sentenced her to 5 years probation with no cell phone access and to mental health counseling. He prohibited her from further contacting the student, which she had done several times after being released on bond, prompting a judge to place her on house arrest in April.

The Moon Area Senior High School physical education teacher and volleyball coach tendered her resignation for undisclosed “personal reasons” on Dec. 27. According to Moon police, she confided in a fellow physical education teacher that she’d resigned after a 14-year-old student’s parents became aware of text messages she’d exchanged with the boy. The boy’s family had asked her to resign and to leave the child alone.

The boy told police he was in love with her. They found lewd texts from Ms. Chester and nude photos of her on his cell phone. He also told authorities they had intercourse. The boy’s family initially wanted to resolve the matter without police involvement, but after contact between the two continued, they advocated for a jail term for Ms. Chester.

Attorney Robert G. Del Greco Jr. said his client, who is separated and in divorce proceedings, mistakenly “looked at this group of students as her peer group.”
More details in tomorrow’s Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

I feel bad not only for the little boy who was tricked into stuffing that beast…but also for the people who had to review the cell phone pics for evidence.

scary site after seein that face shot