Another Trailblazer SS

i have yet to see one de-badged

uggghhhh i want a TBSS!!!

welcome

jesus christ… i think people should post up if they DONT own a TBSS, would be less threads

lol

Thanks for the warm welcome.
So has anyone modified theirs yet? I have seen a couple different exhaust systems for it, Stainless Works makes pretty mean headers and LMF catback setup for it.

you have some nice toys welcome :tup:

[quote=“Tbirdsc1,post:24,topic:38062"”]

Thanks for the warm welcome.
So has anyone modified theirs yet? I have seen a couple different exhaust systems for it, Stainless Works makes pretty mean headers and LMF catback setup for it.

[/quote]

ive seen a couple. weve done a couple and there was another one at the LSX shootout running 10’s…looked pretty bad ass with slicks haha.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/fbodymadnezz/dowant.jpg

[quote=“Joe,post:13,topic:38062"”]

do it up drew… let me know if you want a test drive while you’re home

[/quote]

Actually Joe i would like that if you dont mind. If they will give me the financing i want im going to buy something brand new so i can leave my investments alone. Ill pm my number.

Welcome Aboard :wave:
Seems like the TBSS’s are getting as common as Civic’s around here.

Mark. im on the way to your house with my tbss. hope your home, as i dont have your # in my new phone…

[quote=“choko,post:29,topic:38062"”]

Mark. im on the way to your house with my tbss. hope your home, as i dont have your # in my new phone…

[/quote]

so let me know when you setup a TBSS meet…lol :tup:
now to call the dealership and get my hitch plug-in they “forgot” to give me

Hey just a q but what kind of financing are the dealers doing on these(assuming good credit) and are they moving off sticker price much.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:31,topic:38062"”]

Hey just a q but what kind of financing are the dealers doing on these(assuming good credit) and are they moving off sticker price much.

[/quote]

no you cant do a 175 shot… :lol:

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:31,topic:38062"”]

[/quote]

Mine listed at 40,8XX and got it down to 29,800 :slight_smile:
Not sure about different finance options, but I know that October was Chevy Truck Month and they had some decent rebates/incentives.

WELCOME

Were you or one of the other Black SS speeding down Genesee St with a Black Honda Accord about a week ago right near the airport. Because I drive a Airport shuttle and got passed as if i was standing stil.

Nice pick! :wink:

my TB = HERE

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:35,topic:38062"”]

Nice pick! :wink:

my TB = HERE

[/quote]

My twin…lol
Is that regular black or the metallic graphite black?

[quote=“chino,post:23,topic:38062"”]

jesus christ… i think people should post up if they DONT own a TBSS, would be less threads

lol

[/quote]

lol

'bout six months ago woulda thought the same about STIs

and all, y’know :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Tbirdsc1,post:36,topic:38062"”]

My twin…lol
Is that regular black or the metallic graphite black?

[/quote]

standard black, 1SS.

:wtf: Are they giving these things away?

very nice truck man

and that supercoupe is gorgeous. I want it lol