2006 trailbazer SS

395hp 400ftlbs ls2 6.0

I didn’t think it would be very impressive, but if you get a chance, stop down and drive one, these things rip, they are fast. I’m pretty impressed

I’ll take a GC SRT-8 :slight_smile:

Too bad the styling is lame

just talked to a customer at work who has one. nice truck, but as a true Mopar person, i’ll take the SRT-8 grand cherokee over a TBlazer SS any day

Trailblazer SS + $10,000 > SRT-8.
you can do a lot of mods to an LS2 for that much…

4.9sec 0-60 for an SUV, stock!? SRT-8s are sickkkkk

road and track trailblazerss ftw. magazine racing srt8 ran a 13.2 in the quarter.

i have seen a Black SS twice now in the past week rolling around Clarence. id still rather rock the SRT8 though…

anyone know the MSRP on the SS and if they Lease them?

sweet suv!! nice design…

i cant wait for the aveo SS…lol…jkjkjk

:word: FTW

True, and like stated before 10k cheaper.

meh, once again, Dodge was first back in the day with the first full size High Performnce SUV (Durango R/T AND the Grand Cherokee 5.9)

i cant say the first high performance SUV cuz i think GM had that with the Cyclone or whatever it was called

I really like the one that I almost T-boned because I guess he thought the 0-60 time was good enough to get out of the parking lot in that 100 yards he had while I am traveling 50 mph and hes making a left :tup:

From what I did see tho it was sharp

Can u say ROLLOVER? It’s gotta weigh about 4500 lbs. Fill 'er up with kids and groceries, a roof luggage rack, tow a pop-up camper, and show off you’re… SUPER SPORT?..WTF

I haven’t done any searches yet, but I think the SRT8 Jeep is hotter than any trailblazer I have ever seen.

Ya, me too, But I really don’t like the whole concept of a high performance SUV. It kind of cheapens the SRT/SS/Lightning badge.

Im not really a fan of the high performance SUV, (except the typhoon because they were cool)

but i would have to go with the srt8

phoon still ownz all

The SS is an option package, you can add it on to any trailblazer for ~5K, so that depends on how much shit you want in it, AWD, LS vs LT option pack, etc.

and yes they lease them

they are around 40k