2006 trailbazer SS

Someone on LS1tech was running 13.9 or so with his stock Trailblazer SS

Which is still faster then a lot of people on here and its a 4500lb suv :lol:

its not a sportcar…its still just a truck with big HP.

when people stop driving their SUVs like corvettes and learn that you cant beat the laws of physics then we will stop having these problems.

Nothing wrong with having a bigger vehicle and wanting a little more power. The problem is that everyone hears “high performance suv” and expects them to roll of the showroom floor running 11’s. 13.9 out of my moms bravada would be pretty nice.

unbelievable - the market that companies have to sell for in america= retarded.

why nissan has a performance SUV in japan, look for the x-trail gt, has the sr20vet, 278 hp

I don’t even know what that means… but if for some reason your ripping on GM for putting decent power into a SUV, your teh retard.

Please xplain

Every car company is making high HP high performance SUVS now…

I think this SUV upsets NA Z owners when this 4500lb SUV smokes them on the streets.

i dont think its hard to understand…if u want to motor - drive a car, if u want to get groceries and drive kids around and things that SUVs are for, do so safely…im not ripping on GM…i mean companies have to do this to aim to the buyers that are stupid for wanting these things…and of course they will to make $, but its kind of lame that this is what people want

by those standards… everyone should either drive minivans and corvettes.

there is no reason for an SUV…

u just said something stupid to me on ubrf today too…every post you have about me is something retarded like that for the past year…and, honestly…isnt that funny …you get made fun of enough and people dont like you among other reasons for this sort of thing, and i try not to say anything, but seriously chill out…give me your typical response “oh yea, well ill race you!” ya fergit

So basicly your saying Porsche/Infiniti/GM/VW made mistakes making high HP SUVs.

Did Ford/GM/Dodge make mistakes with high performance trucks also?

Every thing else keeps getting faster and faster now a days…

Bashing high HP SUVS seems like sally talk to me…

Most people on this forum are into car performance and see nothing wrong with having high HP in every thing they drive…

Why race you in my car? I will just take on of these SS trailblazers for a test drive…and still smoke your “sports car” :lol:

ur joking right? u couldnt go 5 minutes without saying something stupid again…its really not that funny…

I was trying to stay on topic…

You are saying automakers are dumb for filling a nitch in the automarket…

And my reply was I think this makes people sad with performance oriented cars when new SUVS are faster then their car…I just happened to point out your car for example because you made the comment.

Please explain more…

gotta agree a little… whats wrong with high HP vehicles? (never thought I’d hear that on an automotive forum lol… maybe green peace or something :stuck_out_tongue: j/k)

the cayenne turbo’s at 520hp now. :eek:

I can’t wait for the Queen Anne to be sea worthy again. I want to see if you can sail a large ship through the panel gaps of the Trailblazer as I suspect you can.

I think we are all forgetting the important thing here. SUV’s are teh ghey!

Even the fast ones.

I checked today, ss w/sunroof, sirius, etc. 37k

another no sunroof instead flip down dvd, 38k

if you’ve got kids and want to tow a boat or a race car, fast trucks are attractive

its maybe 800lbs heavier than an f-body and has basically a z06 motor in it, I think it would eat up an lt1 f-bod to be honest

and its got dubs yo…