Antique scuba helmet

Looking to pickup an old scuba helmet for decoration. Doubt anyone would have one but figured it might be worth a shot. Condition doesn’t matter to me at all
let me know what you have or where to find one. Thanks

Funny, I saw one at the pier in SF for for $4000. I went back a fews later and said screw it I am buying it if it is there. The price was $6800. lol Too rich for my blood. You can buy replicas for considerably less but…

Edit: If I remember correctly most of the ones I found while searching were made in Boston, i forget the brand name.

Yeah, I am in no need for a legit one. Was looking online and legit ones are a bit too rich for my blood. Saw some replicas on eBay for between around 200 ish to 500 ish. If I could get a legit one that would be awesome. Much cooler then a replica

In 99 my dad had two, and older and newer antique though, sitting in the garage he said they were garbage and I could have them … ended up getting 2700 plus shipping back then.

WTF! so expensive, i think i will settle for a replica since a legit one will cost me a fortune that im not willing to spend at the moment