any boa or pythone owners??

amanda and i are considering buying a baby red tail boa…

anyone own any???

held it for a long time real nice clear eyes and nose… good color…slitheris tounge alot while holding…everything seems good what we are suppose to look when buying one…

:bigok:

if you need a setup for him cheap let me know…i get wholesale on ALL reptile stuff and have all of it instock. lemme know

sent you a pm

my sis owns one, I love that thing.

sweet zexaccord def has the hook up

overheard a buddy of mine saying he wanted to sell his, with tank and everything fairly cheap… PM if you would like me to ask him about it

had a ton of snakes, 8 at one time was my last batch, i got the hook up on foods and such, ill get you a guys number to buy the frozen rodents in BULK bags.

Dont buy from a pet store if you are looking to get one buy from a breeder its usually half the price and they are much better condition, the pet stores usually have mites and such, as High school kids work there and care for them opposed to real breeders

oh my line up consisted of:

1 Red Tail BOA 9’
1 red tail BOA 3’
2 Albino Peublin Milk Snakes
2 Albino Corn Snakes
2 Eastern Hog Nose

sweet thanks!!

sent pm

I dont know man snakes just dont seem like they make good pets imo…
try playing fetch with one…BTW sinister clean out your inbox .I tried to get at you about that afpr but was full

My son has ball python. It’s cool. Eats live mouse once a week. 3’ long now. About 2 years old.

nahh they can fetch the noghbors cat pm box clean I’m a very important man shat can I say

that’s cool really should get it to start eating frozen live can be harmful to them…

a 2 year old Ball suld be much longer than 3 feet, double check to size of the mice hes eating, and maybe increase the frequncy, my boa went from 1’ to 4’ in 6 months

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/S4010129.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/S4010132.JPG

ill post pics of her later but she tucked away nicly in her hot side hide…

shes big! 3 months old she well over 2 feet!

got her from paul at steel city exotics great guy, very knowldgeable some beautiful hep and morph breeds kinda feel this wont be my only snake!

since she is a female

:cool: glad the breeder worked out better than the pet store hissers

hells yeah

lookie lookie she came out to chill

When the hell am i gonna get invited over to drink some beers and check out my new pair of boots! LOL

Friendly?

whenever you want…amanda makes awsome pizza which i am just dining on right now while yep drinking a tasty beverage!