any Forge 007's for sale?

Do you even know what they do for your dads engine?

Did you recently raise the boost? because you seem to say its been tuned and running strong for a long time. therefor deductive reasoning tells me your dads car still has the stock diverter valves installed, since your now asking for the most basic parts any vag car usually needs when the boost is raised. (the oem dv’s tear apart from higher boost pressure, they should be the first thing you replace when mods start)

so this tells me:

A: your dads s4 is still stock tuned, thus running around on stock dv’s without issue.
B: you think the 007’s will give you the WOOOOPSHHHHH sounds that drop panties.
C: since I am the only one here giving you meaning full advice, tells me you should never post here again, since it will get you nowhere.

kind regards
KK

notdadz

I would like to state for the record the “whoosh sound” does not drop panties, it makes 16 year old boys come over and ask if your car is turbo and what you paid for it.

False, Ive had ladies moist panties dropping at the sound of my BOV. Yes they were 18, but that’s ok

You sure they were 18?:ponder

Even better.

:rofl :rofl

WTF :rofl

Op is a gay.

Size 18?

Dont judge

holy shit, kid! go buy two TT valves from the 225hp. its less cash and they work jsut as well. and before you say “o no, forge is da bestest”, theyre not, not for ur application, if APR motorsports cant overflow their oem TT valves, no way in hell youre overflowin urs, till u start making 600+ per wheel