Any interest in my teg?

Anyways…Figured i’d just look for any interests in my teg…everyone knows the body is pretty much shot…it has no exhaust on it right now…but does include 3" DP…ramshorn has a crack or two in it…which i’d be willing to pay to get it fixed…if it sells for the right price and I figured I dont need to post pics…everyone knows this car…setup is

44mm tial WG (vband)
50mm tial bov…vband.
t3/t04e garrret 57trim w\little to no shaft play…never went over 9psi in its life
550cc rc injectors
precision 600hp FMIC
all polished aluminum charge piping
walby 255 fp
3bar map sensor.
Car sits on H&R sport springs. new struts in the back…but the front struts are original and are kinda beat.
and all neccesary connectors and plumbing for a turbo setup. made 302whp on synapse dyno in 2006

b18c1 with 150K, burns oil,(but compression is great, no bearing issues) freshly rebuilt GSR trans…new input shaft bearing and oil seal…shifts like butter

seats are in good condition…most of the interior is…everyone knows this car…it went 113mph in the quarter the first day I went to the track, 113 the last day

I figured the motor and tranny are prolly worth almost 2K…so im trying to get 3500 for the car. I dont think thats too much to ask. I was going to let the car go for less…but I just cant…I KNOW its worth 3500…

is 518-605-2566 if u have any questions. title is good. hit me up…help me get this thing sold so i can Start my new project. thanks guys willing to take offers on the car and trades always considered…no lowballing please…this car has more Ws on the extension then god. be nice :slight_smile:

austen

i know this may sound like a stupid question, but does it have a/c haha?

and bump for a very fast/constant car!

NO A/C but it is powerstearing compatible manifold…this wall all built by synapse ofcourse…btw…thx for bump pete

Also…Always looking for Clean Clean, EG/EKs no rust, no cheese good interiors…Doesnt HAVE to have a motor…can be shell…just would have to be in great condition…show me what u got…ill consider. peace!

year, model, 2dr or 4dr, Pics??? Not everyone knows…

98 integra gsr…2 door obviously…black on black, 150K on body n motor. its sittin on stealies right now…as far as pics…I mean the passenger door is kinda caved in…there is a lil hondarust on the quarters not terrible…the hood has a rust…spot/hole in it…the bumper is good other than paint is a lil messed up…only pics I got where def before all the damage…let me find one

here:

Damn thats a good deal. Wish I could sell my ep3 I would buy this and an ek roller and swap your set up over

Yeah im trying to sell this…buy a sick ek roller and put my d16y8 out my beater into that…call it a day…

I would seriously consider this, but with my luck with hondas its blow the fuck up the next day.

bump for a real solid running car, shit rolls out.

hmm… d series trade ?

Damn wish i had the coin for this. If its still for sale at the end of the summer ill let you know.

Trade for BBSs plus cash on my end or MR2 plus cash on your end? let me know if you’re interested!

2500, motor trans ecu linkage harness axles turbo kit? Dead srs

^ do it jones!

PM’d, 6spd eg

bee you emm bee

bee you emm pee BRAH

you know you want some eeeemr2 in your life!!

not partial to supercharged rwd mr cars, sir. Honda 4 eva. unless someone wants to trade a mid to late 90s sn95 mustang gt 5 speed…im just trying to get a decent daily.

awwwww GAY

srsly though if i had the cash (aka didnt buy shitty wheels) this car would be in my garage lol. GLWS

kramer, thx bro! sale may be pending to stallmer…waiting to hear back from the stock motor king lol…