any jacks for sale? reomend

as the title says i need a jack soon but perty stapped for cash, have red low jack from walmart but the jackpad was to small and returned it.

if i can’t buy a used one where can i get a decent one with a nice safe large jack pad

I just use a small one and stick a block of wood on top to disperse the weight. works really well.

check out part source or Crappy Tire equivalent

yaaaaa checked out crappytire meh same shit or really expensive and i tried the block of wood but made me a lil nervous lol i’m sure it’s perfectly safe but i was a walmart brand soooo ya!

should’ve went to part source $11.99 anniversary special. Yesterday was the last day.

go to costco at least the one near me has a good deal on a low pro 3 ton and it is cheap like 60 bux, maybe too much for you but it’ll lift damn near anything

Go to walmart, got my low pro big red jack, 2 1/2 ton $24.99, got 2 ton jackstands with safety pin there for $16.99 as well.

i got a 3 tonne michicelen car jack, heavy duty type thing, from canadian tire for 100$ best jack i’ve ever used, isn’t super low tho, doesn’t fit under front frame unless i put on block of wood first

low pro aluminum race jack is the only way to go… i bought a michelin one at CT for $200… worth every penny and then bought a knock one for $100… costco / frieght liquidator special.