Any one afriad of heights?

All I can say is wow

That was weak, anyone on acid could do that.

:nuts: for sure

shoulda fell ftw

Wow. Heights are no good… my stomach was up in my throat just watching. Those kids are idiots. One wrong move and it’s donezo.

hope his hands wernt as sweaty as mine

i got a sinking feeling in my stomach just from seein how high up they were.

:scared:

i was too nervous watching that. :nuts:

my hands started sweating like crazy

haha thats nuts

watch at the 1:24 mark

holy fuck!

Wow, bigger balls and less brains then me.

Ok, that was really high, and admittedly very stupid.

But regarding the pullups/chinups, those kids were weak as balls. The first kid did what, 4? The second one did 3 at best, he never got his chin over the bar.

Although I doubt I’d try that stunt (maybe a few years ago) I have done a lot of pullups in my lifetime, and I’ve never fallen off a bar. I agree it was a stupid stunt, extremely dangerous, etc, but it’s not like they were walking a tightrope.

Ok, now those guys are ridiculous.

I can’t believe he jumped out of the plane in nothing but gym shorts, that was insane.

I was more impressed by the pull up stunt honestly. The pullups def werent impressive, but thats constrution equipment it could be greasy or something and then your just falling. In the air, you have enough time that if your with someone you trust to catch you, i’d feel safer.

I guess for me it’s a little different. I’ve done thousands of pullups in my life. Being really far from the floor doesn’t seem so amazing to me.

I jumped out of a plane with a chute and it was still a thrill. When you say “catch you” I know what you mean, but it’s totally different when you’re not strapped into the harness. It would be extremely easy for that guy to break loose from the guy with the chute when it deployed. You are decelerating from roughly 120mph to nearly zero.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a climbing harness or something on under the shorts, and clipped onto the other guy with a D-ring or tied off with a rope. Although the parachute guy fell over right after they landed because the wind took his chute…they didn’t look attached.

:rofl:… that takes balls there…red bull gives u wings …

lol yeah I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. FUUUUUUCCCCKKK that shit.

wow

Lol … Thats exactly what happened to me while I was watching … I just fucking felt like I was going to fall!