Any one drink iron city?

well dose any one … i am looking for a case of them new bottles to powder coat and polish to set up on the shelf as a color chart … i don’t drink that stuff … can any one help me out … i will pay for them !!!

buy shag a case & he’ll emty them for u!:smiley:

I have no idea what new bottels you are talking about. I could buy a case and drink it on my nine day vacation that started today …lol :smiley:

may be after the first of the year … i was going to buy a case and dump them but i will do that …no neede to waste them

the alumin. bottles …

:beer:

Just like Mikey from the Life cereal commercial…Shag will drink them, he’ll drink anything… :beer:

Didn’t I read somewhere that Aluminum pots and pans were linked to Alziehmer’s :dunno: Apparently Shag’s been hittin the IC pretty hard :kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay:

IC generalg’s under pants :naughty:

It’s my normal after dinner attire…

Are you looking in my window? :booty:

The S/O webcam has you dancing around in the backround with the dog in your undies :rofl:

come on … shag give me a call next week and i will hook you up!!! i want to powder coat them so i have something other than boring part’s and me sitting on my ass at world of wheels…+ i need to briten the shop up … it look’s like a cave

I drink Iron City… I think it really does taste better in the Aluminum bottles than it does in cans or glass bottles.

EW, IC is pee water. Get some Victory. At least you dont drink it.

buy a case and bring up to emage and we will take care of them for u!

i don’t give 2 flicks of a rat’s dick if it tastes line pee water i just want the bottles … spangler i need to go up there one day this week or next that would be a good p.r for my company trying to get work from theres