WTB: Budweiser aluminum bottles

I had this bright idea to use these empty aluminum bottles as powdercoating examples for color choices… but I dont care for budwiser. :frowning:

Anyone drink these things and want to hook a brother up? :hug

For your troubles I’ll coat one in your color of choice… you can put it on your desk at work, maybe the coffee table in the man room, or wrap it up and give it to your wife for a present.

How about I wrap it up and give it to your wife.

:rofl I’m sorry dude that was probably over the line. I couldn’t help myself though.

this as good of a reason as any to drink beer

Hey what about the miller lite aluminum pints? Thats about all I can hook you up with. I’ll start getting those instead of bottles.

Shop party…

what ever it takes! LOL

Yeah that could work too. how soon can you down a case of them, I have new powder coming in 2 days!

How about i punchisize your face.

EDIT> I see what you did here. hahahahahahaha you got me good FUCKER! LOL

If I drank I would come down some brews with you and your bro.

My house is 20 mins from the shop. much warmer and more comfey to relax at and toss a few back. You are welcome anytime, I will hit ya up buddy. :number1

Seriously? A) it’s budweiser and is cheap as fuck and B) it’s budweiser and IMO not alcohol abuse when you just dump it down the toilet.

I vote just go buy a damn case and be done with it.

Buy me beer, i’ll come drink it and you can keep the empties.

Give a case to TDIlogic. He will drink free beer. Only problem is he will want $0.05 back for each bottle. LoL.

Oh I forgot. He is not here to defend himself anymore.