any one going to the track tonight

Hey is anyone going to the bad boys and bad girls tonight? If it doesn’t rain i am gonna go down to race my car just wondering if anyone else might be going :burnout:

yea im goin but with my luck it will rain so hows your car runnin Kevin

very well, got all the little bugs worked out i just never have time to do anything with it or run it, finally got a day off today and want to see what she can do

I might go…waiting to see if the rain shows up or not…if not, I am heading to watch the NOPI drifts on Saturday.

yea i am sitting here and so far it looks alright rain wise atleast my way. Just washed the car and took it for a test ride to make sure everyything was ok since it was sitting for about 3 weeks.

i hope it nice up there bc down my way is was rainin a lil early but the roads are dry now so who knows what prp will do…my car is all ready just need to see what will go on over the next couple hours bc they are not goin to start untill 8 whats up with that

see i dunno why it is so late, but the roads are dry here too and they are dry in new alex , or atleast what i heard

all i need to do is get the A - OK from PRP and i am on my way

yea i know what you mean dude i just want to run my car everytime i want to run it…it fuckin rains so therefore someone up above doesnt want me to run it

Track is rained out.

The message at QCR said they are closed, too.

this is so fuckin gay i hate pa weather

yes i hate this b/c its nice and sunny out now but god forbit the track is open haha