any one got any of this stuff laying around ?

dose any know where i can 1/8th in thick sheets of steel cheap i need almost new junk yard stuff will not work (rusted bad)…
i am build a new gas fired oven

here is what i need as in sizes :

24" x 24" - 2 sheets
48" x 48" - 1 sheet
24" x 48" - 9 sheets

2" x 2" angle iron
( i can get away with using bed frame style on this 2" is abit big)

24" long - 8
48" long - 9
6’ long - 4

then i need 4 4" round tubes 24" long

Hell while i am at it i may need to get some one the weld it up for me. i don’t think them walmart arc welders will do but i will try !!!

edit— didn’t read intended purpose or whole post…

I imagine jeanette steel would be cheapest, could probably buy some “droppings” for cheap.

i am building a new oven that there is just the fire box so the oven will be build out of block on a slab … the oven is 18’ wide 24’ long 10’high and it will turn the paint and what not to fly ash in under 30 minutes but then bake powder perfect

there is a steel yard next to me and i could weld it up. i am in findlay twp. let me know i could price the materials for you

horewits in butler can get all that minus the tube.

let me know what they want a sheet for 1/8" it has to be a heavy gauge the fire box area it is going to run at 35000+btu

i need to draw this up …

it is 2 boxes in 1 but the one side is enclosed with a 18" x 18" access door this is where the fire box will be and it has to be sealed then 1/2" fire brick placed in it
the 2nd part it more less a heat exchange but set up as a convection with 3 vents and 2 long rod horse shoe style hand built burners that are in cased with a small plate then lined with 1/2 fire motar

well the steel yard is closed until monday. i will probably need some stuff powdercoated shortly and can you ceramic coat motorcycle exhaust.

yep i can …

let me pull some sheet metal out of my ass

aint it pack in to tight! :gaysex:

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

What the fuck is the use to even post some thing when you get remarks like this … well let’s see you pull powder out your ass!!!

hey i can do anything when Im drunk :clit: