any one have coils

Yep, the deal you posted is awesome, Skateshelter… you better go for it!

i am getting it thursday thanks alot bro for coming over my house and letting me know about the car stated it today it idles up to 2000rpm when i lightley tap the gas it shoots up thats from the clutch right and if you and your friend could put it in or if anyone knows how i can give them some cash because a shop is going to fuck :headbang me thanks again :banana

if youve got it by thursday i can probably get it in on saturday

well im ordering it thursday so maybe it will be in sunday pm with the price to put it in thanks bro

you wont have it until monday or tuesday. and next weekend my buddy will be working, thats why i was kind of hoping for this weekend.

G60 FW/ stg1 clutch i assume?

let me see if i can order it tomorrow i wil let you know thanks

ok so brought my car to the shop today and ran it on the computer it was idleing high up to 2000 rpm so me and my friend looked at it the computer said it was messing up with the injectors but they were fine and i have a big leak in my exhaust so i think the turbo is not spolling up and getting no back pressure so it feels like the clutch is slipping so i dont know if i need a clutch so i changed the fuel filter and the car ran like 50% better so i think i got a bad set of gas and the car was sitting for a year so i think all the water finaly started fucking up the car so i am going to run the car intell the gas is empty and put in new gas i will keep everyone posted . :headbang

wat

lol ;D