any one have coils

does anyone have any coils for a vw jetta i need 3 but will take less if you have them looking for them asap need the car running and want to get them cheaper then dealer price thanks everyone. :hug

Try any vw forums? I think mk4 30r has some. PM him.

Um didn’t like 4 people tell you they had coils in the last thread you made?

yea but my friend just brought one over that day i forgot who said they had them :headbang

i told you i had 2 good ones… i used to have 3, but i sold one to some guy pete(30r_logikless) knew… they retail ~32 each, …supply and demand… i gotta keep up with inflation… 25/both

can i get them tomorrow morning call my cell tonight 518-258-7060 thanks alot bro :banana

sorry i dont do phone calls but we can set up something Via PM im sure.

dont be a puss call the kid i doubt he,s jeffrey dahmer :gay

dude i live on albany st if you want you can bring it to my house i need it asap my car wont go anywere with out it people on here know me i wont kill you :lol :lol

im not worried about anyone, enough people have my number as it is thats all, im a bit to myself beleive it or not. i still havent receieved a PM from you with an adress. i can bring them by thats not an issue.

one thing leads to another… mis fire is taken care of, anyone have a clutch :ninja
i drove that thing, and the clutch slips right as boost comes on. boo to the dual mass flywheel and previous owner… i found him a good deal on an upgrade though, will have to see how this pans out.
315$ shipped for a clutch disk/pressure plate,oem lw/fw, flywheel bolts, pp bolts, throwout bearing… all OEM parts. no eBay junk here.

Even if your coils are not defective like Nicoles were and decide to just quit one day, They are said to only be effectively reliable for 30-40k miles tops. Get some 034 Motorsport Coils. They are gonna be big money anyway you look at it…

P.S. Nicole says “told you so” :nana

ouch.atleast the missfire is taken care of.

Wait, he bought the car with a slipping clutch?

couldnt tell ya. may have. this is the first ive seen of this car.but it slips bad in every gear right around 2500rpm and up, just as the torque comes on.

kinda thought something weird was going on… :wtf

its not hard to notice, and the noise it makes as well isnt healthy. the stock dual mass is smoked, its chattering pretty bad, which it should not do with the stock clutch

oh jeez.

yeah huge difference between this and a loose flywheel though.

wouldn’t doubt it.

oh, on a side note, i took off my exhaust today and found that my cat is mildly plugged. that musta been slowing me down a considerable amount. oh, i’m alsp putting the 20th AE style GHL muffler on due to awesome GHL quality on the other one.