any one know this car??

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3110648500.html

pretty interested in it, he has some receipts from swerve and innovative

No, I don’t kno the car, but I have texted him before asking about the lip and it’s one from a eg Honda civic. I saw him at cruise night not that long ago too. His intercooler is upside down too lol.

Think he was down at Innovative the day I was there a couple years ago. Can’t tell you anything of value , as usual.

hmm, i really dont know to much about these cars, when it comes down to reliability,

It’s a DSM?

Buy my car or trade me a Honda?

ok dumb question, but is it AWD or not? i didnt see the TSI on there. but i would rock the shit out of it for a winter car!

its a tsi fwd

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

no thanks honda 4 life,

I think Gary worked on it for him. IIRC

Price seems kind of high for a fwd and stock motor rebuild…i mean i know craigslist usually adds a couple thousand pounds, i mean dollars. but still, 5k?

also if your really interested in it, make sure the cylone intake is done properly, and not just bolted on.

i have been chatting with gary a little bit, yeah i know the price is high, told him flat out im not giving you anywhere near that , I just dont know these cars at all,

it looks well built, did gary say if he touched the car, if he did it usually will run forever…

But it is an very innovative car but the figure out is most similar like all the car.

wat

If you dont know these cars…use this as an opportunity to learn them and buy a cheap one that’s stock or close to it and not “done” already. I would also suggest against buying someone elses project if you say you dont know the car either.

Also, what engine management is he using?