anyone know this car?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3346471688.html

looking into it but didnt know if anyone knows about it on here

seems like a pretty good deal … has a shitty aftermarket stalker front bumper … looks nice other

rebult title ehh

i bet the guy selling it knows a lot about it. Call him and ask. Or make an idiotic thread to let everyone know you’re looking at a SIQQQQQ 5.0, broh ski.

/\ good post brogham, i have contacted the seller, just posting on here incase some fellow nyspeeder who feels like being helpful and knows about the car can chime in, or be like others and add douchey sarcastic posts.

good job on the latter.

Hey bro, I read in the ad you posted that it has a rebuilt title bro, so that can’t be good… bro. Fucking retard.

I don’t know about this car, carry on.

Yo bro. We heard you like 5.0’s. So we picked you up this rebuilt pos and thru a gtr motor in it. Now you can be nyspeed SIQQQQ

I agree with BDR. Looks like a nice buy. Considering condition and “Low” mileage, < 5k / yr, I would said for $2,500 you really can’t go wrong if it is straight and runs nice.

Although it has a “rebuilt” title it should steer you away if you plan to keep it for a while. I would not invest $10k in mods and try to sell it in 5 years for $9,000.

Why does he say its a good project? it looks complete but it doesnt have any motor pics

who give a shit its a 2k car that runs drives and does burn outs.

I think that with the Potential of Mustangs to be “Projects” the condition of this makes it worthy of being a great project car if you want a clean place to start from. But, don’t waste the money and anjoy your < $3,000 mustange convertible.

truth.