Anybody know anything about this Z32?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3650673862.html

Looks to be a pretty clean car from the pics. Was wondering if anyone knew anything about this or has seen it being beaten up on the street, I was going to go check it out today. I posted it in the Craigslist thread too but I thought it’d get a few more views here, mods if you want to move the thread I understand.

Been up for sale for awhile, and I believe he had it up before for much more. Happy to go look at it with you.

Been up for sale for awhile, and I believe he had it up before for much more. Happy to go look at it with you.

is that how much those run for?? 9k?

Looks rekatively clean and unmolested. Doesn’t say how many miles. You can put it up on my lift, if he’ll let you. My 92 had the exterior color, my 94 has the interior color.

Big thing is miles. Stock turbos and timing belts only last so long. Both repairs are horrible diy’s unless you have a fair amount of skill patience and tools/equipment.

Looks clean. Price isn’t scary but would have to have decent miles and be as clean as it looks in person.

I find it odd that he didn’t include mileage, but who know’s. I’m betting 135-140,000. Doubt he’s done the 120 service but I bet you’d like to do this for Robtc free of charge. :slight_smile:

I am certain there is no chance I want to work on anything with that motor ever again…lol

That’s why I moved on to a 2jz lol

You know who I’m calling for help on mine.

:tup:

This looks like the “twin” of mine that runs around in the summer, but in much better shape :tup:

I think I know the original owner of this car… I believe it was Mike Hooker before he sold it, which he did it last year I believe.

Do you know if he took good care of it? Maintained well?

All Z’s are impeccably maintained.