Who is selling their Z32?

Anyone know who this is? Looks like somewhere in Lancaster? http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=242334579&dealer_id=62385407&car_year=1991&num_records=25&systime=&start_year=1981&engine=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=15&search_type=both&distance=50&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&first_record=126&make=&color=&keywords_display=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&body_style=CONVERT&body_style=COUPE&body_style=HATCH&body_style=SEDAN&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14224&advanced=y&end_year=2009&pager.offset=125&transmission=Manual&doors=&max_price=25000&cardist=7

I guess it seems like a decent deal, I haven’t priced Zs in a while though…

idk who it is but who the f is gona pay that much

Its a good price for it…I have seen the car several times and its in nice shape.

With values appreciating like they have been, that’s a great price. The guy seems to have answered all the important questions too… although they should be independently verified.

I like it a lot.

somebody who actually knows something about clean TT’s might?

90k?, one with 55k went for 1 grand more last week

These cars require maintenance at 60k which could cost (to someone who doesn’t know better) a few grand at a dealership. That’s why you’ll see people get rid of them before 60k and 120k. They just can’t afford it.

A Z with 90k and full maintenance records with worth as much if not more than one with 55k that is going to need the scheduled maintenance.

Super Wide 235/ 40R18

lol

Yeah the rears stock are 245, lol.

yeah those wheels are pretty terrrible