WTB - 300ZXTT

Greetings. I need a Zed.

I’m particular, and dont want RHD junk.

Must be 92 or later.,
Must have <150k.
Must have no major body damage.
Must be mecanically sound, not looking for a handymans dream.
Must be clean title.
Must be 5spd, no autos whatsoever.
Must have Leather, black is ideal.
The more stock the better.

I have no real color preference not the end of the world, although RED is my least favored and the dark burgandy is most preferred, followed by white, black, silver. I was hoping to find a good local car and will pay good money if the car warrants it. I’m looking for a mechanically sound vehicle, and I’m not looking to spend less than 10k, as if you can find a Z32TT for less than 10k, it’s gonna need another 6 at LEAST to bring it up to par. I have shopped North America, and will head stateside if a suitable vehicle cannot be found locally, so if you know of any for sale that are not listed in the autotrader, please let me know.

Cheers!

Ben

hahahaha gooooooooooooooooooooooood luck buddy

Yeah, it’s hard to find anything other than RHD garbage w/ cloth seats and automatics, especially in your city.

Not sure why you’re laughing so hard tho, unless you misread my post thinking I dont want to spend MORE than 10k. There are Z’s out there…and am prepared to pay for it.

good luck on the 93 …you will mainly find 1990’s

Good to hear!

Contact our webmaster over at the Z Club’s website www.edmontonzcarclub.com to get a want ad up. Also browse the classifieds there as well as the Calgary club’s at www.calgaryzclub.ca. There may be some listed currently.

Try to make it to our upcoming show n’ shine on June 17th at Bonnie Doon Mall (I’ll make an official post about it shortly). Its a good opportunity to meet lots of local Z32 owners and to make it known that you’re looking. There may even be one for sale there if you’re lucky.

Also, our monthly meetings are the first thursday of every month at Sherwood Nissan. Don’t be shy to come by.

Good luck on the hunt. :partyman:

Jason Kelly
VP - Edmonton Z Car Club

so you want a 92 or a 93, USDM TT, but don’t want to spend more than 10,000? that car will be a pile of shit, believe me. if you get one from the states, it’ll be a 90, and will have 150 miles on it, and you will then have to convert that to CDN funds and then transport/hotel/gas charges to get it here. if you want a 93 TT be prepared to pay more than 13,000 for it. just a little hint. also go to www.autotrader.com it lists all the cars for sale in the states

Good to hear!

Contact our webmaster over at the Z Club’s website www.edmontonzcarclub.com to get a want ad up. Also browse the classifieds there as well as the Calgary club’s at www.calgaryzclub.ca. There may be some listed currently.

Try to make it to our upcoming show n’ shine on June 17th at Bonnie Doon Mall (I’ll make an official post about it shortly). Its a good opportunity to meet lots of local Z32 owners and to make it known that you’re looking. There may even be one for sale there if you’re lucky.

Also, our monthly meetings are the first thursday of every month at Sherwood Nissan. Don’t be shy to come by.

Good luck on the hunt. :partyman:

Jason Kelly
VP - Edmonton Z Car Club[/quote]

Thanks for the intelligent and informative post! I’ll do my best to take part! I appreciate the links Jason. I’ll be sure to post up my purchase when it happens.

For the second time, read my #%^Q@* post.

I said I dont want to pay LESS than 10 grand. I dont want junk, and am prepared to pay accordingly for a good car. In my post I talked about why I dont want to pay less than 10K.

I mentioned I have already checked out autotrader, and shopped the entire US car market, lots available, but looking as last resort.

Christ, what is this place, ESL?

I appreciate the help for sure man, but please read a little closer. :slight_smile:

Anyhow, yeah, Anyone know of any NICE CLEAN 300ZXTT’s for sale, No Junk, looking between 10 and 20k to spend.

car must cost 10 grand or MORE for him to even consider it!!! :wall: please people stay in school

You know what sucks?

Having 20k burning a hole in your pocket and nothing to spend it on.

Ashamed at how many automatic 300ZX’s there are out there. 1/10 is a 5spd. :roll:

ANYONE?

Guys who have 20K burning a hole in their pocket, and decide to spend it on a 300ZX…

Guys who have 20K burning a hole in their pocket, and decide to spend it on a 300ZX…[/quote]

And you’re on this website why?

Nissan Enthusiasts Car Club

Just not huge fan of 300ZX’s… I can, however, make an exception. Do your car like this, and I will like you. LOL!