does anyone know this car?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/431555710.html

going out to check it out this afternoon

opinions?

LOOKS decent…definitely worth checking out in person. Shouldn’t be hard to miss… just look for the pink house :bloated: lol

jesus-mother-fucking-mikeri24ineedotherpeoplesopinionbeforeicanmakemyowndesicion-christ

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:2,topic:35933"”]

LOOKS decent…definitely worth checking out in person. Shouldn’t be hard to msis… just look for the pink house :bloated: lol

[/quote]

lol yeah no shit who the fuck has a pink house lol

[quote=“66impalass,post:3,topic:35933"”]

jesus-mother-fucking-mikeri24ineedotherpeoplesopinionbeforeicanmakemyowndesicion-christ

[/quote]

better to be flamed before you buy shit then after :2fingers:

i bet you wipe your ass from back to front because noone told you otherwise, or you just forgot to ask which way it should be done!!!

the mustang was obviously overly manly, so the owner had to counter the excessive manliness by having a pink house…keep hormones in check and such…

i would just ask for proof of the overbore and internal engine work that you cant verify by looking at it… just one of those things that you would have to trust somebody on

I certainly hope when he says “much more” it means a lot more than ignition, cam, over bore and exhaust because that will not get you 350hp.

Generally a higher flow intake, AFR 165 heads, headers, E cam, bigger MAF, bigger throttle body and supporting mods will get you about 300-320 rwhp.

Junk … just come get mine … $1500 plus your Crown Vic

just a low down on the car-

exterior- the paint is cheap and so so, it was dirty so its hard to say how good it would look detailed

It was originally a red car

Some slight rust on lip of hatch

Floors filthy but solid

The hood dosent line up well and has some damage underneath

Interior-

needs alot of help, back seat missing, some pieces are dyed/painted, lots of scuffs and scrapes, headliner is messed up

The racing seats in it are very nice

Speedo and factory tach are non functional, has aftermarket tach

Mechanics-

engine was rebuilt about 4 years ago but it needed a new headgasket last year which for me would call into question the quality of the build

It needs a rear end bushing bad, clutch makes a little noise on the 2-3 shift

It does run strong, I would say low 13s, high 12s

The seller dosent have specs on cam or heads

The owners a real cool guy but he said he was pretty firm on price

I would say $3500-$4000 would be fair, it needs too much to be considered for a “restoration” or to make “show quality” but with a couple hundred bucks it could be a daily driver

RUN, this car sounds beat!

It took me 2 years to find a nice fox body. And that was 7 years ago. It’s tough to find something nice.

The price on that car has dropped for the past 4 mos. I think it started over 8g :tdown:

alot of money under the hood?

i thought you could make power super cheap with these?

keep looking