Can you help me identify a Mustang

Anyone recognize this car / Give me any info or insight on it.
Previous owner? Supposed work done?
What’s it worth?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/0131082306.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/0131082339.jpg

LX with Cobra side skirts and GT wing, lowered, GT40 intake, Procharger…repainted, stock brakes, stock alternator, non-functioning AC, radiator looks to be not stock…that’s about all I can pick out. I know nothing of this car other than looking at the pic.

Pretty much what I could gather.
Told it was/is a local car formally owned by seth?

Car has vacuum issue and wont idle run smooth.
But cranks well, Didn’t check the compression.
Been sitting for a good 18 months
Is supposed to be built and running 22 psi.
Worth??

Is that a stock mass air meter??? Looks like it. Also, may still have the 19lb. injectors if my eyes are seeing properly. To me, that screams cheap throw-it-together build.

is that fucking skunks old car

looks like an aftermarket meter to me, but i could be wrong…i cant see the injectors, but if they are 19s…there would be no way the car is making 22 psi without running out of fuel.

stock meter … fucking monster cog drivin procharger …

hahahah noooo his wasnt a cobra or supercharged

plus he had altezzas on his

So at idle, this car is making no vacuum, which I am sure is just a starting point.
Have been told it is a built lower mileage crate motor built for the blower.
Fueling seems to equal Pump/FMU/Injectors.
But even if it is just a stock 5 oh with a procharger, anyone give me a ballpark price?

if the car was originally red, i may know the original owner. his name was darryl…and if this is the case…that car was beat on pretty bad its entire life.

Yeah.
Spare wheel area of the hatch is red.
Details?

agreed. also agree pn it having stock injectors. if its stock injectoes i doubt it is running 22psi. that aint safe.

next door neighbor/previous friend had a hot cousin dating this darryl guy for years that had a 5.0 lx mustang he was always toying with…was orignally red, repainted red, changed to blue, then sold.

he never left dans house for the family gatherings WITHOUT doing a 5000rpm clutch drop burnout all the way down the street, and then you would here him ripping this shit outta it on the streets. when he had it repainted factory red is when he did the gt sideskirts and wing.

i never got to see under the hood though, i just know he was always adding parts.

Ewww, no good.

Yeah.
Person that owns it now had it sold to him under the impression that the motor was built by competition transmission(or some local shop with transmission in the name)
Had been built within the last 2000 miles or so for the blower.
He called them and they verified they built the motor by the shop before he bought it.
Ran great when he bought it, then it sat for a time, he started it and it runs like shit.
But the current owner doesn’t know all that much about cars. So who knows how much of that crap he was feed is true.
Says it came from tonawanda
I don’t know shit about mustangs…

What’s it worth?

weren’t the LX’s notchbacks?

$6000?

No there were lx hatches as well,they came without the ground effects and wat not.

no, whenever I think of a LX, i think of a plain jane hatch. A GT with no body kit

yea if the paint/body is decent and proof of engine build with blower i would say spudpud is right, around $5000-$6000 give or take…